Alber is the specialist and premium provider of lightweight and user-friendly electromobility for wheelchair users. Our products are characterized by functionality & design and provide our customers with substantial added value.Go to Alber website
Data Privacy Statement
Clause 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) Below, you will find all the information relating to the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, e.g., your name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at Datenschutz@alber.de
or our postal address with the addition "the Data Protection Officer"
(3) When you contact us via email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected within this context as soon as processing is no longer necessary, or alternatively, if any obligation of statutory retention exists, processing will be limited. By sending your request, you give us your consent to data processing in accordance with Art. 6 (1), p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions within the scope of our services, or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
Clause 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights toward us regarding your personal data:
– The right to information
– The right to correction or deletion
– The right to limitation of processing
– The right to objection to processing
– The right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
Clause 3 Collection of your personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website solely for information purposes, that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• Date and time of request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Data volume transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its user interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and through which the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Session cookies (see b)
• Permanent cookies (see c)
b) Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These store a session ID, which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete these cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings as desired and reject to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. However, please note that, if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) Flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but rather by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data, independently of your browser, and they do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you will need to install an appropriate add-on, such as “clear-flash cookies” for Mozilla Firefox ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clear-flash-cookies/?src=search ) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML 5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
Clause 4 Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer different services, which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data, which we will use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, and they are bound by our instructions and checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the services below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
Clause 5 Objection to - or revocation of - your consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. If you exercise this right, it will affect our ability to process your personal data for which you have given your consent.
(2) Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing thereof. This is the case if processing is not necessary, particularly for fulfilling a contract with you. This is described in the following descriptions of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have been doing. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing the data.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing for advertising purposes via the following contact information: Datenschutz@alber.de
Clause 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer that enable analysis of the way in which you use the website. The personal data generated by the cookie about your use of the website will usually be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated only in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent storing of cookies on your computer via a corresponding setting of your browser software. However, we point out that you might not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent in this case. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies concerning your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that linking these to individuals can be ruled out. If the data collected about you are personally identifiable, they are blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for an analysis of visitor flows across all devices which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Information".
Clause 7 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering that are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all integrated and embedded in the "Extended Privacy Mode", i.e., no data about you as user are transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in Paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By accessing its website, YouTube receives information that you have visited the corresponding sub-site on our website. In addition, the data cited under Clause 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs irrespective of whether YouTube makes a user account available, via which you are logged in, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data are directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish this allocation to your profile with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-related structuring of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who do not log in) to provide needs-related advertising and to inform other users in your social network of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of this user profile, but you have to contact YouTube directly to enforce this (https://www.so-geht-youtube.de/datenschutzerklaerung/).
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and the processing thereof by YouTube can be found in the Data Privacy Statement. There you will also find further information about your rights and options for protecting your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Clause 8 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the re-marketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to see interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser is automatically able to establish a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope of the data collected by Facebook through its tools and therefore hereby notify you of the following, which represents the best of our knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our website or have clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can match your visit to our website to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address and other identification features.
(3) The "Facebook Custom Audiences" function can be deactivated[hier und] for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing your data is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit f GDPR. You can obtain additional information about data processing by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Clause 9 Instagram Social Plug-In
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") by Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example, in the form of an "Instagram camera". You can find an overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges When you visit a page of our website containing a social plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram's servers.
The content of the plugin is transferred from Instagram directly to your browser and embedded into the page. By integrating the plugin, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram account or are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can link your visit to our site to your Instagram account directly. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts there. Please refer to the data protection (privacy settings) provisions of Instagram for information about the purpose and scope of data collection as well as the further processing and use of data by Instagram as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/. If you do not want Instagram to link the data collected on our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the Instagram plugins from loading with add-ons for your browser, for example with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
Clause 10 Use and forwarding of personal data
(1) If you instruct us to provide a service, your personal data will only be used to the extent necessary for the execution of the order (e.g., to process information requests or brochure orders). This includes in particular the transfer of your data to sales companies in your country: Invacare International Sarl c/o Invacare NV (Belgium); ELPAK Medical and Special equipment (Bulgaria); Invacare International Sarl c/o Invacare AS (Denmark); Haltija Group OY (Finland); Invacare International Sarl c/o Invacare France Opérations (France); Katsioridis Wassilis & Co (Greece); Invacare UK (Great Britain); Baronmead International Ltd. (Great Britain); Invacare Ireland Ltd. (Ireland); STOD-ORTHOTICS PROSTHETICS (Iceland); Invacare Mecc San Srl. (Italia); Vimec S.r.l. (Italia); Bauerfeind d.o.o. (Kroatia); UAB „TEIDA“ (Lithuania); Invacare International Sarla c/o Invacare B.V. (Netherlands); Invacare International Sarl (Norway); Invacare Austria GmbH (Austria); APCO Przedsiebiorstwo Wielobranzowe Sp.z.o.o. (Poland); Invacare International Sarl c/o Invacare Lda. (Portugal); Invacare International Sarl c/o Invacare AB (Sweden); Invacare AG (Switzerland); MiVam d.o.o. (Slowenia); Invacare International Sarl C/ Areny, s.n. (Spain); SIVAK medical technology s.r.o. (Czech Republic); destek Rehabilitasyon Teknolojileri Ltd. Sti (Turkey); Procopiou Medishop Ltd. (Cyprus); Green international Medical Co. (Bahrain / Katar); Janley Ltd (Hong Kong); Orthopedica Steiner (G.S. 1992) Ltd. (Israel); Alber Japan Co. Ltd. (Japan); TONG-IL Medical Co., Ltd (Corea); Jassim Mohammed Al Khabaz & Sons Co. (Kuwait); SocMedGrupp (Russia); Wadhaa Medical Corp. (Saudi-Arabia); DNR Wheels Pte Ltd (Singapore); Geekay (PvT) Limited (Sri Lanka); Goldgear Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Thailand); Arabian Ethicals Co. (United Arab Emirates); The Rehabilitation Centre (Australia); Invacare New Zealand (New Zealand); Solutions Medical cc. (South Africa); Invacare Canada Inc. (Canada); Alber USA LLC (USA); Healthumana (Colombia); Rehavita S.A. (Argentinia); Paracare SpA (Chile); Glamhealthco. (Latin America without Venezuela); Inversiones Alfredo Müller Limitada (Uruguay); Plenia Health Corp (Venezuela), (an overview of our sales partners abroad can be found here: https://www.alber.de/en/contact/), transport companies, credit companies or other service services used to provide the service or process the contract.
Any further transfer, in particular a sale of your personal data to third parties, does not take place.
There are the following exceptions to this procedure: We disclose customer accounts and personal data about customers when we are legally obligated to do so or when it is necessary to pass on such information to enforce our rights as well as the rights or the rights of our customers or those of third parties (e.g., in the case of attacks against our network infrastructure). This may include, for example, data exchange with companies that specialize in preventing and minimizing abuse and credit card fraud and/or in IT security. It is expressly clarified that in this context no data will be passed on to this company for economic use, which is contrary to the Data Privacy Statement.
(2) Our employees and the service companies commissioned by us are of course bound to secrecy and compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
(3) We commission other companies and individuals to carry out tasks for us. Examples include package deliveries, sending postal mail and email, database analysis, IT services, advertising, payment processing and customer service. These companies have access to personal data necessary for the fulfillment of their tasks. However, they are not permitted to use them for other purposes. In addition, they are obliged to act in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement and the GDPR if we have concluded corresponding legally compliant contracts with them.
Clause 11 Applicant management (information in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation)
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we would like to give you some information about the use of your data in the application process:
(1) Your personal data are processed for execution of the application process and the decision on the conclusion of an employment contract.(in accordance with Art. 6 (1) letters a and b GDPR)
(2) Recipients or categories of recipients of the data: Human Resources as well as the manager of the position you applied for and executive management. A transfer to third parties does not take place, with the exception of our service provider of the applicant management software Persis in the context of order processing (Persis GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Strasse 5, 89518 Heidenheim).
(3) There is no intention to transfer the personal data to a third country or an international organization.
(4) Duration of storage of personal data: The data are deleted six months after completion of the application process. If an employment contract is concluded, we will inform you separately about the use of the data in the employment relationship.
(5) The provision of personal data is not required by law or contract. However, the provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion of an employment contract. You are not required to provide your personal data. The consequence of not providing this would be that we cannot consider you in the application process.
(6) Automated decision-making does not take place.
(7) You have the right to information from the controller about the personal data concerning you as well as to correction, deletion or restriction of processing. You have the right to object to the processing. We would also like to draw your attention to your right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without our interference.
(8) You have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg PO Box (German: Postfach) 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart Königstrasse 10a, 70173 Stuttgart Tel.: +49 711 615541–0 Fax: +49 711 615541–15 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de